Can I just get any plumber to do my boiler service?

While plumbers can do many jobs related to water and pipes, not all plumbers are qualified to work with boilers or central heating systems.

It’s key to remember that not all plumbers are equal, and when it comes to boilers, you need a Gas Safe registered heating engineer. They are the only professionals who are permitted to install repair and service boiler, as well as work with your gas supply.